This is an impromptu mix with a lot of new material and, to me, it exemplifies the diversity and amazing DJ/EDM music scene my favorite city has to offer. I realize I didn’t put any music from Seattle artists in here, but this isn’t that kind of mix.
So from sleazy-ass house and nu-disco tracks hammered out at 4 AM at the Electronic Tea Garden, to gritty techno rompers heard at the best loft and renegade events, I hope this mix shows you what Seattle DJs have to offer and what you’re likely to hear in the Emerald City.
There’s none of that club fodder, no dubstep and no hardstyle… but you should have known that before you clicked on this link. 😉
Give this mix a listen and come see us sometime in the PNW.
- Marcel Dettmann – Barrier – [Ostgut Ton]
- Clement Meyer- Sweet Insanity – [Correspondant]
- Tornado Wallace – Be my Ladyboy – [Sleazy Beats PROMO]
- Phil Weeks – By My Side – [Robsoul]
- Peter Horrevorts – Siren – [Be Real]
- Aldo Cadiz & Adriano Filippucci – Retring – [Einmaleins]
- Craig Bratley – The Sound – [Foto]
- Till Von Sein – Non Existent Love – [Suol]
- differentGear vs. The Police – When The World Is Running Down (Original Bootleg Mix) – [Pagan CD]
- Broke-N – Substance (Remix) – [Phantom Hertz PROMO]
- Maceo Plex – Can’t Leave You (Tale Of Us Remix) – [Crosstown Rebels]
- Ida Engberg – Blue Yonder – [Drumcode]
- Anil Chawla – Raj Rani – [Bitten]
- Tim Xavier – Stepping Into The Unknown – [Clink]
- Rick Pier O’Neil – It Will Be Destroyed – [RPO Records]
- DJ Madskillz – Red Alert – [Bitten]
- Hans Bouffmyhre – Laying Dormant (Cari Lekebusch Remix) – [Sleaze]
- Mike Dehnert – Rgs2 – [Echocord Colour]
- Leftover – Awake – [Statik Entertainment]